NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference
Welcome faculty, staff, and students!
Registration for the Western Region IDeA Conference is now open.
Conference Dates: Monday evening, October 12 - Wednesday afternoon, October 14, 2015
Conference Location: The Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Grant Writing Workshop: On Monday, before the conference, we will be hosting an all-day grant writing workshop to be presented by Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC
Conference and Writing Workshop fees:
• Students - $200, including conference and writing workshop
• Post-docs/staff/other - $250, including conference and writing workshop
• Faculty NOT attending writing workshop - $250
• Faculty attending conference AND writing workshop - $300
• Faculty/Post-docs/staff/students attending writing workshop but NOT conference - $50 - Do NOT register for the conference - go directly to step #2 below to pay your workshop registration fees.
Three steps to a complete conference registration:
1. Go to https://register.eventmobi.com/nihideawestern2015/page/1 and follow the prompts.
2. Pay registration fees based on attendee type at https://marketplace.uidaho.edu/C20272_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=70&SINGLESTORE=true
3. Reserve a hotel room online at The Coeur d'Alene. Or you may call (855) 999-7998 and be sure to mention the NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference, group code WIDEA.
Room rates for the conference are:
- - $139 for the lake tower
- - $109 for the park tower
- - $99 for the north wing
Conference Website: http://eventmobi.com/nihideawestern2015/
Contact Whitney Floch (firstname.lastname@example.org; 208-885-2097) or Linda Liou (email@example.com; 208-885-5373) if you have questions or problems with the registration process.