NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference
Welcome faculty, staff, and students!
Registration for the Western Region IDeA Conference is now open.
Conference Dates: Monday evening, October 12 - Wednesday afternoon, October 14, 2015
Conference Location: The Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Grant Writing Workshop: On Monday, before the conference, we will be hosting an all-day grant writing workshop to be presented by Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC
Conference and Writing Workshop fees:
• Students - $200, including conference and writing workshop
• Post-docs/staff/other - $250, including conference and writing workshop
• Faculty NOT attending writing workshop - $250
• Faculty attending conference AND writing workshop - $300
• Faculty/Post-docs/staff/students attending writing workshop but NOT conference - $50 - Do NOT register for the conference - go directly to step #2 below to pay your workshop registration fees.
Three steps to a complete conference registration:
1. Go to https://register.eventmobi.com/nihideawestern2015/page/1 and follow the prompts.
2. Pay registration fees based on attendee type at https://marketplace.uidaho.edu/C20272_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=70&SINGLESTORE=true
3. Reserve a hotel room online at The Coeur d'Alene. Or you may call (855) 999-7998 and be sure to mention the NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference, group code WIDEA.
Room rates for the conference are:
- - $139 for the lake tower
- - $109 for the park tower
- - $99 for the north wing
Conference Website: http://eventmobi.com/nihideawestern2015/
- - To use website features such as personalized agendas and conference messaging, login to the website in the upper right hand corner using the same email address you used to register for the conference.
- - When using a mobile device, the conference app can be added to your device's home screen by navigating to the Conference website in your browser and then saving to the home screen (according to your operating system).
Contact Whitney Floch (email@example.com; 208-885-2097) or Linda Liou (firstname.lastname@example.org; 208-885-5373) if you have questions or problems with the registration process.