Application for High School to College Paid STEM Transition Trainees
Brought to you by:
Please submit completed applications by February 23, 2018. Use the upload ‘slots’ at the bottom of this page.
Required documents for a complete application:
- Complete application form
- One copy of your current high school transcript
- One letter of reference from a High School science teacher.
How to submit your application:
- Complete your application and gather your transcript.
- Convert the documents to PDF before submitting.
- Request a letter of recommendation from a High School science teacher to be emailed directly to email@example.com
If you have questions, or difficulties completing any of these steps, please contact Linda Liou in the Idaho INBRE office at (208) 885-5373 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application here!
Please submit your files individually below. That is, your application should be uploaded in ‘Application’, and your transcript in ‘Transcript.’ If you upload two documents in the same ‘slot’, only one will be transmitted to Idaho INBRE.
The Idaho INBRE office will acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you submit an application but do not hear from us by February 24, 2018, please call the INBRE office immediately at 208-885-5373, so we can be sure your application is considered.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check your email regularly for communications from the Idaho STEM Action Center and Idaho INBRE