« All Events
2023 NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference
August 2 - August 4 |
$275 – $375
Registration is now open for the 2023 NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference
Hosted by NM-INBRE at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Conference Registration Costs [Registration Closes July 19th, 2023]
Faculty/Staff (all non-students) Registration: $375
Student (undergraduate/graduate) Registration: $275
We will be providing an option for registrants to bring guests to the welcome reception and/or dinner banquet.
Additional Guest Pricing:
Guest Welcome Reception Ticket for Aug 2, 2023: $20.00
Guest Dinner Banquet Ticket for Aug 3, 2023: $100.00
Registration is a two-part process. Once you register through the conference website you will be sent an email with a link to process your payment. Registration is not complete until your payment has been processed. All registrations not paid by the deadline (July 19th) will be cancelled.
- PEARL Meeting 9am-3pm with lunch
- Communicating your research and value as a scientist (student focused pre-Workshop)1pm-4pm
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Career Success
- Science Communication for Scientists
- Kentucky Grant Writing SuRE Resource Center (faculty/ staff focused pre-workshop) 1pm-4pm
- R16 grant writing/ funding mechanisms.
- For refunds requested through June 25th, a $25 cancelation fee, plus all credit card processing fees will be retained.
- For refunds requested June 26th through July 25th, a $50 fee, plus all credit card processing fees will be retained.
- For refunds requested July 26th, a $75 fee, plus all credit card processing fees will be retained.
- No refunds will be given after July 26th, except for emergencies.