INBRE-4 Funding Opportunity Announcement- Developmental Research Project (due date: February 1st, 2021)
- >50% PI effort
- $75,000 – $100,000 direct costs
- 4 – 7 awards will be made
- Eligible institutions include: BSU, BYU-I, CoI, ISU, IVREF, LCSC, NNU, UI
- Application Link: https://idahoinbre.embark.com/apply/funding
- PDF Preview of the DRP application – take a look before proceeding with the application (link in #5 above)
INBRE-4 Funding Opportunity Announcement- Pilot Project (due date: February 1st, 2021)
- >25% PI effort
- $50,000 direct costs
- 4 – 7 awards will be made
- Eligible institutions include: BSU, BYU-I, CoI, CSI, CWI, ISU, IVREF, LCSC, NIC, NNU, UI
- Application link: https://idahoinbre.embark.com/apply/fundingpilots
- PDF Preview of the Pilot Project application – take a look before proceeding with your application (link in #5 above)
INBRE-4 Funding Opportunity Announcement- Student Research Mentor (due date: February 1st, 2021)
- >20% effort
- $35,000 max direct costs
- 4-7 awards will be made
- Eligible institutions include: BYU-I, CoI, CSI, CWI, IVREF, LCSC, NIC, NNU
- Application Link: https://idahoinbre.embark.com/apply/studentresearchmentor
- PDF Preview of the Student Research Mentor application – take a look before proceeding with the application (link in #5 above
2021 CTR-IN/INBRE Developmental Translational Team Grant (DTTG): Applications due February 1, 2021
The purpose of this FOA is to provide support for a clinical investigator teamed with a basic science or a pre-clinical investigator to yield a project “proof-of-concept” for a subsequent, larger extramural (NIH, NSF, DoD, USDA, etc.) grant application. Moreover, the proposals should include how this funding will facilitate the team’s specific plan to apply for additional funding.
Regional Alliance of INBRE Networks (RAIN) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
The purpose of the RAIN FOA is to stimulate collaborative, biomedical research between two researchers in two Western IDeA states of Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming․ The goal of RAIN is to increase interdisciplinary research collaborations among faculty and broaden research and education opportunities for students․
The research projects are intended to:
- Stimulate interstate collaborative research between Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming․
- Stimulate research collaborations with outcomes that include competitive research approaches, scientific publications, and successful proposals for non-IDeA federal funding․
- Investigators are encouraged to take advantage of INBRE Core resources and to include student researchers where appropriate․
Deadline has passed for Pre-Proposal Applications.
Only selected applicants may proceed with RAIN proposal submission for 2021 (due 2/1/2021).
- Users will need to create a login/password. Only one user (per collaboration) should enter information in the online application system.
Pre-proposals due (deadline has passed): 10/1/2020 (300 word abstract and both investigators’ contact information required for pre-proposal submission)
Full proposals due: 2/1/2021
Earliest Start date: 5/1/2021
Award Budget: Up to $20,000 in direct costs, per investigator/project, per state․
Award Period: Projects will be approved for a two-year period. Award budget is limited to a max of $20,000 directs/investigator over the two year period.
Click here for full proposal application pdf.
All materials should be submitted by one of the collaborating investigators in Embark by the deadline listed. These materials are reviewed and ranked by an external committee selected by the RAIN states’ INBRE Programs. Check with the submitting institution’s grants office for institutional requirements prior to submission in Embark. Each institution will likely have different rules for submission. For example, at the University of Idaho, ONLY the proposal(s) selected for funding will need to go through the proposal routing system (VERAS).