The application for the 2018 Summer Fellows is now available.
Please submit completed applications by January 31, 2018. Use the upload ‘slots’ at the bottom of this page.
- Identify a Mentor. Mentor profiles can be found in the left hand column on the Mentor landing page. They are listed by university/college.
- Complete the application form
- Obtain a copy of your most recent college transcript – unofficial copies are OK
- Request 2 references. Direct your reference writer to complete your reference online at inbre.uidaho.edu/references/
- Submit your application in the ‘slots’ below.
- Transcripts can be obtained through the Registrar’s office of institutions attended by applicant or online. Unofficial transcripts may be used, but formatting must be easily readable.
- Convert all documents to PDF before submitting.
Submit your application here!
If your application and transcripts are saved in separate files, please submit them individually below. That is, your application should be attached in ‘Application’, and your transcript(s) in ‘Transcript’ or ‘Other’. If you attach two documents in the same line, only one will be transmitted to Idaho INBRE. The Idaho INBRE office WILL ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT of ALL APPLICATIONS. If you submit an application but do not hear from us by February 7, 2018 please call the INBRE office immediately at 208-885-5373 so we can be sure your application is considered. This is not intended for late applications.