CUR (Council for Undergraduate Research) Dialogues
February 23-25, 2012
Hamilton Crowne Plaza
Early Registration Deadline – December 1, 2011
CUR Dialogues is designed to bring faculty and administrators to Washington, D.C. to interact with federal agency program officers and other grant funders.
Workshops and Plenary Sessions will:
• tell participants about grant opportunities in research and education, both new and ongoing;
• assist faculty learn how to find new funding opportunities;
• assist faculty develop grant proposal writing skills.
• meet in small groups and talk with program officers and grants management officers — NSF, NIH, NEH, NEA, Dept. of Energy, Dept. of Ed, and more;
• take the opportunity to communicate directly with program officers and grants administrators concerning grant requirements and funders’ priorities;
• share ideas with colleagues.
In addition, CUR Dialogues provides a setting for funders to learn of the interests, needs, and concerns of researchers and educators relative to funding opportunities. CUR Dialogues has spawned many ideas for grant programs, and have helped agencies to refine their program guidelines.
Who should attend: Faculty at all career stages; undergraduate research directors; grants administrators; development officers.
For more information visit: http://www.cur.org/12curdialogues/12cd.html.