Dear INBRE & IDeA institution investigators,
We invite you to apply for an NM-INBRE Sequencing and Bioinformatics Core (SBC) pilot project award valued at approximately $5k – $10k to drive your research, publications and grants!
DEADLINE: Every 2nd Sunday of the month by 11:59pm.
- Email proposal to email@example.com with “Proposal for <enter month> 2018 NM-INBRE SBC Pilot Award RFP” in the subject line.
- You will be notified once your proposal has been received within 3-business days. If not, please inquire.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please submit a ½ to 1 page proposal that includes the answers to these questions below. Please ensure your proposal is standalone. (Your email is not considered part of your proposal and may not be reviewed.)
- Type of experimental design (see Appendix below).
- NM-INBRE thematic area it applies to.
- Description and goals of your project.
- Biological relevance.
- ETA for your samples to arrive at NCGR.
- Download and fill in the fillable metadata form, save and include with your submission. This is a fillable PDF form.
- Proposals from ‘non’ NM-INBRE investigators will require a co-contribution to foster state, regional and national INBRE collaborations.
- The award expires if samples are not received within 3 months of award date.
- Past winners may apply, but new applicants have priority if all other factors are equal.
- On any material presented or published based on this work, acknowledgement of:
- Funding provided by the NM-INBRE Sequencing and Bioinformatics Core (SBC) at NCGR through NIGMS IDe-Award P20GM103451.
- NM-INBRE SBC staff supporting the project and inclusion as co-authors. We will review and write sections of posters and papers.
We look forward to your proposal!
Faye D. Schilkey
Director, Strategic Projects & NM-INBRE Sequencing & Bioinformatics Core
Advanced Bioinformatics Center
National Center for Genome Resources
2935 Rodeo Park Dr. East
Santa Fe, NM 87505
off: 505.995.4449 : fax: 505.995.4461 : www.nminbre.org : www.ncgr.org
Complete information: http://nminbre.org/sbc-pilot-award-rfp/